We are currently recruiting passionate and dedicated volunteers:
- Bilingual volunteers to help out during Story Time
- Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist
- Outreach Volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering, please print out and complete the volunteer application form and submit it to Community House (265 Bear St. Kings Beach). More detailed descriptions of the volunteer positions can be found in the volunteer application form.
Volunteer Benefits Include:
- Make a difference in someone's life
- Advance a worthy cause
- Meet and network with new people
- Teach your skills to others
- Learn and develop new skills
- Gain work experience
- Learn your strenghts
The North Tahoe Family Resource Center's vital community programs are made possible by support from the local community. Together we can offer trusted and premier community support service today, tomorrow, and in the future.